SDW Surveys and Assessments
Believe it or not, you can identify and hire top producers; they may even be someone else’s poor performer. Our experience clearly shows that there is no such thing as a standard good sales or management “type”… Your company is unique, your management is unique and most likely your customers are also unique. And if a person is going to sell or manage for your company, that person will need to fit your pattern for success.
Why Use Assessments?
Ask Yourself These Questions:
- When considering pre-employment screening, goodness of job fit, effectiveness prediction, career development or restructuring, is it a challenge to find the best people to move employees along the right path to build effective teams?
- Have you ever promoted your best employee to a management position and it turned out to be a terrible fit?
- Have you ever spent countless hours training an employee with only limited results?
- Do you have managers who aren’t effective?
- Do you know how much it costs when employees “no show” for work and aren’t effective when they are there?
- Is 20% of your sales force producing 80% of the business?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then employee assessments will make a significant difference in your business.
SDW’s Assessments and Analytics focus on the following:
- Pre-employment job and organizational fit
- Employee surveys complete with a Report of Findings and recommendations
- Management and supervisor surveys and assessments
- Management and Sales Effectiveness
- Knowledge/Skills assessments
- Organizational analytics, surveys and tests
SDW analytical assessments identify your uniqueness though an innovative method of analysis and modeling, then establishes a go/no-go criteria for selection. We can handle it all for you or license the system to you, train and coach your people. Take a look at our list of assessments and surveys to see how they can address your organizational needs. They have all been built into our Management and Employee Development Programs as well as being stand alone products.