Tiny Classroom Training
Tiny Classroom Training is designed for people who want to learn anywhere, anytime…
Smart phones, cloud based LMS and large audience meeting technologies (such as Zoom and WebEx), have supplanted company need for traditional training. The Tiny Classroom Training courses are designed for busy managers and supervisors who know the difficulties of training, scheduling challenges and costs. Rather than spending time in training that takes your employees away from their jobs, they can now time their learning to fit their schedule!
Tiny Classroom Training courses are 1 hour in length, divided into 10-minute chapters, and designed to be viewed on any device. Included is a detailed workbook that learners can use to follow along or use for future reference; each course also comes with a multi-week Follow Through Guide for a supervisor to use with the learner, complete with assignments and exercises.
Our goal: low price, high value, and designed for on-the-go managers…
So How Does It Work?
- SDW has taken traditional 6-hour training sessions and distilled them into one hour of total content and learning.
- That total hour of content and learning is comprised of six 10 minutes lessons which can be viewed or listened to online from a computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Each lesson is covered in a companion e-book, linked to the learner through the LMS which they can download and print, or access online at any time. Hyperlinks quickly navigate learners to the topic they are viewing or the chapter they wish to read or review.
- When learners complete the course lessons, the LMS invites them to a live webinar where they can review the materials, ask questions, and network with fellow learners…
- Once the webinar has been attended the learner will receive by email a certificate of completion, and they will move on to the next assigned subject in the learning path.
- The lessons and modules are available 24/7 so learners can watch at any time. They can also have unlimited viewing of the lessons and modules.
- Personal and professional development opportunities are great de-stressors for individuals struggling with the lingering effects of self-sheltering, and recent uncertainty. Learning provides employees a positive look forward while also developing new skills to increase effectiveness in work and personal relationships.
- Provides an effective way for employees to develop career skills while not requiring time away from their daily job activities.
- Your Training Executives have access to our Principle Instructors and organization. We are available via monthly progress calls to review the dashboard reporting and recommend strategies for maximum return on you training dollars and efforts.
- We can track attendance, upload materials, and schedule digital and one on one meetings.
- Your firm can pick, choose, and prioritize which subjects and when learners receive them.
- Today there are hundreds of training “solutions” available from in a wide variety of prices and packaging. Our cost per learner per course for the content delivered is offered at disruptive pricing and value for your firm.
- No software to buy or additional materials to purchase.
- Our platform allows your organization to gather your entire team from the safety and privacy of their phone, computer, or tablet.
- SDW assigns an administrator in your organization who can set up the “learning tree” for your Company. The learning tree consists of organizing teams, team leaders and learners, and will reflect your companies oversight of the training process.
- Assign a learner to your company’s training site on our LMS using your company email system. Assign a learning paths which consists of multi-media courses, lessons, and modules. The system will send each learner and invitation.
- The learner follows a link, sets up a password, and a free DropBox account linked to their email address.
- On the learner’s dashboard is their learning path that tracks the progress they have made toward completion.
- All pertinent activities are memorialized in emails to the learner, team leaders and administrators.
- Upon completion of each course the supervisor uses the training guide to work with the employee, further reinforcing the learning process.